Starting scenario: Isabel’s hair is about a level 2 naturally. It was previously colored with permanent hairdye at a level 3, with about 2.5 inches of regrowth, so we needed to break the ends up to give more overall dimension and avoid the ever-dreaded hot roots.
First, we balayaged through the ends of the hair with Keratin Complex “It’s a Blonde Thing” Lightener and 20 Volume Devloper.
This not only broke up the previous color, but gave a slight ombre’ effect as well. We slightly teased the ends, and applied the lightener from ends up, never going higher than her temples, because no one likes an ombre’ reminiscent of a bowl cut. After processing for 25 minutes we shampooed out the lightener with Keratin Complex Blondeshell Shampoo, which is great for any hair color where a cool tone is desired, not just blondes.
We then applied Kerahold Color in 4.6 from scalp to 2 inches out. We had mixed for the regrowth with the standard 1:1 ratio with 20 volume Kerahold developer. After applying to the regrowth, we mixed the same 4.6 Color at a 1:1.5 ratio with 20 volume Kerahold developer, and applied to the lengths of the hair, making sure to saturate the hair with color. This ratio achieves an end result of a more translucent and vibrant color. We processed the entire head for the full 35 minutes. After washing and conditioning, we used KC Blondeshell Brightening Oil cocktailed with Vita Volume Foam for the blowdry. Before curling, we misted the hair with Flex Flow hairspray, which is a great working and finishing spray.
-Model: Isabel M.
-Stylists: Bethany B. & Megan L.
A major trend on the runways this spring was natural looking makeup. It’s fresh, it’s chic, and the best part is that it’s so simple!! Achieve this look with these Sweis products…
1. Bodyography Clear Primer– A matte primer that won’t clog pores and creates a perfect smooth canvas for optimal makeup application.
2. Sorme Mineral Illusion Oil-Free Foundation– Great coverage, yet not too thick, and so creamy you only need one pump for the entire face. Mix it with your favorite face lotion to act as a tinted face cream for a dewy glow.
3. Sorme Concealer in Light- For those of you with dark circles, use this creamy concealer stick to banish dark under-eye tones for a refreshed look.
4. Bodyography Cream Blush in Cantaloupe– Dust this perfect mix of pink and brown blush to the apples of your cheek and the bridge of your nose, as well as eyelids for a sunkissed glow.
5. Sorme Eyeliner in Black– The creamy consistancy of this eyeliner won’t pull on the delicate skin of your eyelids for a smooth and easy application.
6. Bodyography Dramat-Eyes Mascara– A two in one healthy-lash promoting mascara that includes a volumizing brush at one end, and a lash primer at the other for fuller longer lashes.
7. Sorme Browlift Pencil– Finish the look by using this flesh toned shimmery pencil to highlight the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.
ColorProof HeatProof- Use this anti-frizz blow dry creme on damp hair to get a smooth blow out.
ColorProof PlushLocks- Apply a dime size amount of this leave-in conditioner on damp hair before styling for soft smooth locks.
Keratin Large Cutting Carbon Comb- Use the fine-toothed edge for optimum control to smooth hair into a sleek ponytail.
Keratin Bold Hold Hairspray- This maximum finishing hairspray is infused with wheat proteins and keratin to strengthen hair while holding any style.