1. Hempz Lip Balm– This ultra-hydrating herbal lip balm has SPF 15 to fight harmful rays leaving your lips nourished and protected.
2. Keune Sun Sublime Conditioner- Perfect for sun stressed, dry & porous hair, this nourishing conditioner is equipped with a UV filter to protect hair from the sun while essential minerals and Shea Butter nourish strands for healthy shiny hair.
3. Fake Bake Sol Survivor- Not only does this sunblock have protective SPF 30, but it’s formula is also infused with anti-oxidants that help to neutralize free radicals.
4. Tan Towel SPF 30- Spray on this sunscreen mist of SPF 30 before heading outdoors. It’s fast drying formula will prevent sunburns and has an even coverage.
5. Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine- Spray 3 to 5 times to protect hair against environmental elements and create weightless shine.
6. Bodyography Flawless Finish SPF 12– A mineral tinted moisturizer with SPF 12 that helps hydrate your skin, protect against the sun, and create a healthy even complexion.
7. Essie Non-yellowing Top Coat- Apply this top coat for optimal sun protection for your nails, which is enriched with sunscreen so that harmful UVA/UVB rays won’t turn your nail beds yellow.
Curly- Moroccanoil Treatment Light & Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream: Depending on length and thickness of hair, apply one pump of Moroccanoil Treatment Light with one pump of Curl Defining Cream to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends. Hit your curls with a diffuser scrunching the ends up towards the scalp. The oil helps moisturize dry hair while the cream defines and tightens natural curls.
Pixie- ColoProof Flexible Hairspray & FiberBlast: Apply a dime size amount of the Fiberblast to dry hair to achieve a piecey texture and add just a touch of volume. Follow with the Flexible Hairspray to keep your edgy style in place without a super hard feel.
Blowout- Keratin Infusion & Ceramic Ionic Brush– Apply the Keratin Infusion lotion to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends before blow drying with the Ceramic Ionic Brush. The Infusion will give your locks the moisture and protection it needs without weighting it down, while the brush helps you keep control and smooth out the hair for opptimal shine and bounce.
Bob- Keune Sun Sublime Serum & Blend Sea Salt Spray- Use about a dime size of the Sublime Sun Serum on the ends of the hair for a hint of shine and moisture. Spray the Blend Sea Salt Spray for beachy texture to rough up a simple bob hairstyle.