Spring Makeup Look…
A major trend on the runways this spring was natural looking makeup. It’s fresh, it’s chic, and the best part is that it’s so simple!! Achieve this look with these Sweis products…
1. Bodyography Clear Primer– A matte primer that won’t clog pores and creates a perfect smooth canvas for optimal makeup application.
2. Sorme Mineral Illusion Oil-Free Foundation– Great coverage, yet not too thick, and so creamy you only need one pump for the entire face. Mix it with your favorite face lotion to act as a tinted face cream for a dewy glow.
3. Sorme Concealer in Light- For those of you with dark circles, use this creamy concealer stick to banish dark under-eye tones for a refreshed look.
4. Bodyography Cream Blush in Cantaloupe– Dust this perfect mix of pink and brown blush to the apples of your cheek and the bridge of your nose, as well as eyelids for a sunkissed glow.
5. Sorme Eyeliner in Black– The creamy consistancy of this eyeliner won’t pull on the delicate skin of your eyelids for a smooth and easy application.
6. Bodyography Dramat-Eyes Mascara– A two in one healthy-lash promoting mascara that includes a volumizing brush at one end, and a lash primer at the other for fuller longer lashes.
7. Sorme Browlift Pencil– Finish the look by using this flesh toned shimmery pencil to highlight the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.