Rihanna nailed her look at the Grammy’s. Did you see her Scarface inspired Georgio Armani gown in which she helped design? We loved her look and thought we would use her as our inspiration for a how-to “Cat-Eye” look:
“It’s simple and sexy and ‘Scarface’-inspired,” Rihanna revealed.
What goes around comes around…….especially in Fashion, Hair and Make-Up. Get this updated Cat-Eye look:
1. A perfect Cat-Eye starts with a great liquid eyeliner. Use Sorme’s Jetliner in black. Line upper and lower lids. Bring the line on the upper lids just a little bit further out from where your lashes stop to create that “cat” look. I suggest not drinking coffee or energy drinks before you try this look as you’ll need a steady handJ
2. Blending is the key to keep this look classy and not “street walker.” Using brush #958 apply Sorme eye shadow in Smoke on lower lid.
3. We want drama here ladies so we’re using a lot of black. Use Sorme Smearproof eyeliner #1 in Black at the waterline on lower and upper lids.
4. Using brush #961 apply Sorme eye shadow in Silk on the lower lid and blend for a “pop” of bronze color. If you have blue or hazel eyes, this will make them very bright.
5. Dust Sorme eye shadow in Glow on eyelids and follow up with Sorme eye shadow in Bone on the browbone.
6. Last thing for the eyes to set the look. Apply Sorme eye shadow in Half Moon just in the corners of the eye with a Q-tip. This will finish the cat-eye look perfectly.
7. Almost finished! Apply Sorme blush in Excitement. This color is the closest you will get to Nars blush in Orgasm, and it’s half the price!
8. A nude lip is the only way to go so your eyes get the most attention …I’m a fan of the Bodyography Electric Lip Slide Collection… for this look I would use Skintimacy.