Top 5 Celebrity Looks…
Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012!
Here are the top 5 Celebrity looks to start the year off according to Allure Magazine:
1. Bronze Flush- Minka Kelly’s bronze glow can be created by using Fake Bake’s Bronzy Babe. It’s universal for all skin colors.
2. Electric Pink Lips – Emma Stone’s bright pink lipstick is a perfect focal point for a dramatic look. Try Bodyography’s Electric Lip Slide in Cheeky Baby.
3. Sunset Shadow – This is a great look for anyone with blue eyes. For Scarlett Johanson’s look try Bodyography’s Expressions Eye Shadow in Sunray and layer with Sorme’s Bronzina.
4. Red Lips – A classic look. Kate Bosworth is wearing an orangey red. To get this look try Bodyography’s Icon Dual Lip Gloss in Scarlett.
5. Ethereal Glow – Could Angelina Jolie be any more beautiful? I love her angelic look. Try Sorme’s Shimmer glow in Shimmer Rose.