How To: The Downtown Ballerina Bun…
What kind of girl doesn’t want a quick hairstyle that is not only chic but easy to do? The Downtown Ballerina Bun is making its way all throughout Hollywood from Lauren Conrad to Cameron Diaz. You can dress it down with jeans and a tee or keep it classy with a little black dress on the town keeping it very easy for you to be versatile through the day.
1. Begin by pulling your hair back getting any frizz or tangled hair smooth
2. Situate the hair in the center and secure with a rubber band
3. Backcomb hair with a Marilyn Teasing Brush to give the bun a little volume
4. Twist and wrap the hair around the ponytail and secure with Marilyn Bobby Pins
5. Lastly, finish the hairstyle with Moroccain Oil Glimmer Shine Spray