Old Hollywood Glamour Inspired
1. A flawless face is the perfect canvas to create this look. We love Sorme’s fresh start make-up primer.. apply a small amount just after your favorite moisturizer.
2. Apply Bodyography’s skin perfector concealer under eyes and around eye lids. This will also act as a primer for your eyeshadow.
3. We love Bodyography’s oil-free natural finish make-up for that flawless finish. It goes on smooth and blends easily. Don’t forget to blend around the jawline.
4. Now to contour and create that instant face lift.. apply Sorme’s Believable Bronzer in Terracotta on the bridge of your nose, just under your cheekbones sweeping to all the way back towards ears and around the jawline. This will instantly define your cheekbones and give that instant “lift.”
5. Finish with Bodyography’s Every Finish Powder around entire face.
6. Now for the eyes! Black mascara and a black liquid eyeliner will really give a dramatic look perfect in Hollywood. We like Bodyography’s mascara in Jet and Sorme’s Jet Liner in Black. Dust Sorme’s Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Flash over eyelids for the perfect “pop” of shimmer for the big night on the town.
7. Rosy pink cheeks give a youthful look. Smile slightly and apply Bodyography’s crème blush in Dahlia to the apples of your cheeks… don’t forget to blend. It goes on sheer and gives that perfect glow.
8. Last.. you can’t have glamour without a red pout. Bodyography’s Super Natural Lipstick in Red China will finish your Old Hollywood Glamour look. It’s the perfect red to make you stand out in a crowd.
Brushes we love by Sorme:
Foundation Brush #963
Concealer Brush #953
Eyeshadow Brush #954
Powder Brush # 950
Blush Brush #952