1. A flawless face is the perfect canvas to create this look. We love Sorme’s fresh start make-up primer.. apply a small amount just after your favorite moisturizer.
2. Apply Bodyography’s skin perfector concealer under eyes and around eye lids. This will also act as a primer for your eyeshadow.
3. We love Bodyography’s oil-free natural finish make-up for that flawless finish. It goes on smooth and blends easily. Don’t forget to blend around the jawline.
4. Now to contour and create that instant face lift.. apply Sorme’s Believable Bronzer in Terracotta on the bridge of your nose, just under your cheekbones sweeping to all the way back towards ears and around the jawline. This will instantly define your cheekbones and give that instant “lift.”
5. Finish with Bodyography’s Every Finish Powder around entire face.
6. Now for the eyes! Black mascara and a black liquid eyeliner will really give a dramatic look perfect in Hollywood. We like Bodyography’s mascara in Jet and Sorme’s Jet Liner in Black. Dust Sorme’s Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Flash over eyelids for the perfect “pop” of shimmer for the big night on the town.
7. Rosy pink cheeks give a youthful look. Smile slightly and apply Bodyography’s crème blush in Dahlia to the apples of your cheeks… don’t forget to blend. It goes on sheer and gives that perfect glow.
8. Last.. you can’t have glamour without a red pout. Bodyography’s Super Natural Lipstick in Red China will finish your Old Hollywood Glamour look. It’s the perfect red to make you stand out in a crowd.
Brushes we love by Sorme:
Foundation Brush #963
Concealer Brush #953
Eyeshadow Brush #954
Powder Brush # 950
Blush Brush #952
Most women, despite the fore warning from every hair dresser known to man kind, wash their hair every day. According to Sonia Collins for WebMd, Dermatologists and stylists will agree that there’s little reason to shampoo every day. “Hair is a fiber,” says Paradi Mirmirani, MD, a Vallejo, Calif., dermatologist and specialist in hair research. “Think of a wool fiber: The more you wash it, the worse it’s going to look. There’s no need to wash your hair every day either.” Using a dry shampoo in lieu of your daily wash can help reduce excess sebum. Washing hair can dry out your scalp, causing overproduction of oil. Secreted oils from your roots are rich in fatty acids & squalene that will naturally moisturize. Skipping washes will allow the oil to travel down the hair shaft & prevent split ends. Dry shampoo will mask stinky locks, banish oil & help keep that $50 blowout last a little longer than 2 days. *If you need an extra lift use a texture powder like, Michael O’Rourke Bombshell Powder, at the roots 😉
1. Section 1/8 sections and apply a generous ammount of dry shampoo to the scalp.
(I do a couple of sub-sections on each side, all the way around the head)
2. Make sure to rub in each section to break up product
3. Brush it out
4. (Optional) Gently apply texture powder to the roots & rub it in.
❤ – Chelsea D.
Stay up to date with fashion and beauty trends by adding a dash of soft pastels to your wardrobe and beauty pallets for Spring 2012!
As seen on the runways…
Inspired at Sweis Inc with the new scent from Hempz Herbal Body Lotion in Vanilla Plum!!
A huge trend for this coming spring 2012 is Under the Sea. From drenched hair to pearlized polishes and makeup shades, to shiney satin fabrics and transparent metallic sequins, designers have taken this aquatic trend to another level.
As seen on the runways…
Under the Sea inspired nails at Sweis Inc…
Step 1: 2 coats of Mermaid’s Tears
Step 2: 2 coats of Happy Anniversary
Step 3: Add a dabb of Crown Me Already on the center of each tip
Step 4: 2 coats of Happy Anniversary on the thumb, followed by 2 coats of Crown Me Already
Kick off the New Year with this super fabulous high-shine nail trend…Rose Gold.
Polish: OPI Cozu-melted In the Sun, Cosmo-not Tonight Honey! Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above.
Step 1: Paint a thick coat of Cozu-melted In the Sun polish, don’t wait to dry…
Step 2: Quickly add a thin coat of Cosmo-not Tonight Honey!, let dry
Step 3: Paint another thin layer of Cosmo-not Tonight Honey!, let dry
Step 4: Paint one side of each nail with Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above for a hint of sparkle (apply 2 or more coats depending on how much glitter you prefer, there can never be too much glitz!)